2.05.2008

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

I've been pretty bad about taking pictures lately, such as during a double date last Friday or Family Home Evening last night where we made pizza. They were both super fun, but alas, no pictures. So this is all I have for you.

This was a night a few weeks ago when Mike and I went to the movies. I was bored with my hair (and fortunately I was smart enough to bring west our crimpers from the 80's) so I crimped my hair. It was awesome.


While I was waiting for Mike, I turned on Mr. Roboto and started harassing Mandy while she was trying to do homework. She loved it.


Don't you wish you were my roommate?


Mike didn't have to go into work last Friday morning and I didn't have class, so he came over and I tried my hand at German pancakes. I've only seen one after it has sat out on the stove for a few minutes, so at first I thought I had done something horribly wrong when I looked in the oven and it was twice as high as this:


I was told last week after FHE about a little ward gathering that goes on at 9 on Monday nights. What, you may be wondering, could bring so many people to pack into such a little apartment?
AMERICAN GLADIATORS of course. I don't think I watched this show when it was on several years ago, but let me tell you, it's hilarious.


I had to convince Mandy and Leslie to come check it out this week. They didn't regret it.


Everyone picks either the blue or the red team and many people dress up in the color of their team. Like Raymon here.


Except Travis, who decided to remain neutral by wearing a clash of 80's colors.


Colby. Yeah...


I crowded next to Chelsea, my old Visiting Teaching companion and Relief Society President, who normally roots for blue but was too tired to dress up this week.



Colby cracks me up.


Here's a little taste of the excitement going on from 9-10 on Monday nights.

0 comments: