2.22.2008

My Little Emo Boy

For those of you who would like to see my face, I apologize for not putting any pictures of me up lately. And I still don't have any for you. But I do have some other sweet pics...

Mandy and Mike competing at making armpit farting noises. Their faces are amazing.



And then I made a joke about Mike wearing my skinny jeans, and he ran into my room and put them on. Emo boy, anyone? I don't think he enjoyed pants THAT tight (though it does look like he's enjoying them).


He's such a punk rocker with those pants AND the shoes.


Leslie's been sick, so on Sunday I told her home teachers (Lincoln, on the left, is my FHE husband) to have them come entertain her for a little while.


And boy, did they entertain her. Colby has shimmying moves like I've never seen before...


Yeah, he said he wouldn't do more, but he lied.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet jeans Mike.

Ware Family said...

I think sharing clothes takes the relationship to a whole new level....I know it did for Shane and I. Ha!

acl said...

No, he really really liked those jeans. I'm pretty sure my husband could fit into my jeans too, but definitely not my shoes - bigfoot. thumbs up for skinny punkrock boyfriends/husbands.

acl said...

ps I really appreciated you commenting on all three of my last posts. someday you will be able to understand my son - nunu.

Becky said...

Please don't ever let him wear your pants again!