1.27.2008

Weekend with James

Ok, Ok! Here are some pictures from my trip to Seattle to visit my new nephew, James. Isn't he adorable?




Old man undies!



But even with a new one around, who can forget about this guy?


Especially when he goes around without pants or underwear on most of the time!





James and his mom.


Should his mother be doing this to him?


James and his dad.



Seepin' on the way to the airport.


Always the neck pinching



Ok, not very exciting, but isn't he cute?


Amy and Curt, thanks so much for having me, I can't wait to come back!

2 comments:

acl said...

Hurry and come back - we promise to be more fun next time.

Lyndsi Shae* said...

I love all the beautiful little children that have invaded your blog!
Lucky...

And you and Mikeypants are kinda cute too ya know...