2.25.2008

Like a Fat Kid Loves Cake

Mandy's birthday was the 26th, so she decided to throw herself a birthday party on Sunday night (she didn't even give us a chance). It was fun- we haven't had a group of people over for a while. I almost forgot how to party.... what!



Roy Jr. participated in the games.


The ugliest cake I've ever made. Everyone was saying it reminded them of the scene on Hook when everyone is throwing pudding.


The DT girls.


Marisa and Michael stopped by after Stake Conference. Michael will hopefully be living with us next year!


Last Saturday the general manager, Brad, forgot to put me on the board for work. So I went home and actually had a Saturday night!

Yet somehow I still ended up at Brick Oven. I admit, it's because I've been dreaming about eating at the salad bar. It was pretty good. Dang you, discount!


Yeah, I've got connections with the servers.


Mike hasn't shaved much while he's been sick. So why not get the grossest picture ever?


Some cute pictures.





When I uploaded this video to the blog I labeled it "Mike's Retarded." I think you can see why.


Let's try it again...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

who's sweet recorder?

Ware Family said...

Cami, did Mike ever tell you I used to teach him piano?
I'm so proud to have contributed to his musical abilities.....wait, no....

acl said...

THat is a cute green jacket. or shirt. or whatever. and mike (and jeff)should definitely take his act to the stage - it is splendid.