2.17.2008

Cleaning Checks and a Happy Valentine's Day

We went to Smart Cookie the other night after a group date and...the water fountain was too short for Mike so he had to kneel. Sad.




On a better note, look at these sweet roses that were delivered to me the day before Valentine's Day last week. The only problem was that I had to arrange them myself, and I've found that...I don't have flower arranging skills.



Also, we had cleaning checks on Saturday (lame), so here is the one time a month our apartment is this clean:



Except Leslie's half of the room. Cause she was sick. I gave her what I had. HA!



2 comments:

acl said...

Good job making that ugly apartment (they all are) cute - as in decorating. I'm sure you were happy about the "clean" part too.

Jefe said...

Whoa...what happened to the walls....They are like...bare...