8.09.2009

"I live in a hotel"

Whenever I'm sad because I think I'm not going to see my family much within a year, they seem to prove me wrong. Which I don't mind at all. Mike and I got to hang out with Mom, Dad, Amy, Curt, Ian, James, Dave and Kristine for 5 days while they were here for Dave and Kristine's wedding. Way to bring the family together you two.

Because, let's be honest, how could I stay away from this guy for too long?


Or this crazy-face? Who, by the way, kept telling strangers in the Marriott that he lived in a hotel. It was probably the best five days of his life.


I skipped out on work while they were here (thanks, Terry!) and we spent one day in Park City. Here's Jameser on a playground.


And my cute Momma.

Curt, Amy, Dad, and I did the extreme zipline while Mom and Ian rode down the Alpine Slide. Not to be outdone on speed, of course, Mom claimed she would have gone much faster if Ian hadn't ridden with her...


We watched as skiiers practiced tricks while jumping into the pool.
And the olypmic center had weird things up on the walls. I didn't really know what to think of them.

We played Oh Hell (a family favorite card game), swam in the pool, shopped, and had fun relaxing together. Can you guys come back to Utah soon, please?

2 comments:

Kathy Clay said...

You finally blogged!!!!!! Miss you, too!

acl said...

That was fun - living in a hotel.