8.16.2009

Goodbye Kevrik

A few weeks ago, Kelsey, Nathan, Mike and I said goodbye to Kevrik the night before they started their cross-country drive.


Their apartment was so sad. They gave the bookshelf to us (along with other furniture), and while Nathan and I were taking it apart, I dropped it on my foot. It still hurts.


We hung out for a while and then took a trip to the hospital cafe to enjoy once last hangout together there. We've spent many a night enjoying that cafe into the early hours of the morning (by which I mean like...maybe 1 at the latest. Seriously. We're pathetic.)



Kels and Nathan headed home from the hospital, but Mike and I headed back to the mansion to say our final goodbyes. Rik and I have been good friends for 3 years now, and we've hung out a lot even since we've been married (especially this summer) so it was sad to see them go. New Jersey, you better appreciate your new residents!

Nice rik.

Mike and Kevin had a special relationship. They talked about the NBA or college football 90% of the time we were all together. It was scintillating. Mostly just to them.

And this is how we say goodbye.



2 comments:

Michaela said...

Hi there. I think we should be blogger friends. :)

michaelaandruss.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

I miss kevrik, i'm sad we didn't hang more