8.16.2009

The Funeral

Sometimes music is just so good. Like right now: currently listening to "The Funeral" by Band of Horses and it's just hitting the spot. Thank you Apple for the Genius function on iTunes; it always somehow magically picks out all the songs I'm in the mood for.

I guess that's why they call it Genius.

Speaking of funerals, I'll probably be having Mike's sooner than later if he makes himself another casadilla like the one he made the other day.

I mean, check that thing out. It looks like throw-up with cheese on top.

2 comments:

hanner said...

that last part made me lol. that is a pretty sick meal.

Becky said...

That is really nasty. My sister's husband would love to eat one of those with Rick. Maybe he'll grow out of it. Nate doesn't eat spaghettios anymore! Then again, just be glad he makes his own food.