9.17.2007

Family Dinner

We decided to start having "family" dinners together every Sunday night as an apartment. Here is the first one ever!

I made the drink and the chicken parmesan (thanks Mom). Leslie set the table.


Rikster made spinach leaf salad with peaches and asian dressing and garlic bread made out of written off bagels mandy brought back from the bookstore (they were still good, we're not THAT gross). Mandy prepared the green beans.


Our nice family picture at the dinner table.



Rikki: I guess I'm the Mom since i'm at the head of the table.
Mandy: What, so I'm the dad!?

Mandy: Leslie, I'm sorry we haven't told you this before but....you're adopted.


Also, here is a wall in our living room that Rikki and I decorated with my and Billy's posters.


Here is a picture of my side of the room for Megan. Yes dad, I do make my bed and clean my room every day, believe it or not.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lou your side is wicked cute. I'm jealous I can't be there for your cooking...the dining hall is getting a little old. Love you.