9.02.2007

New Apartment!

We have officially moved into our new apartment. Let me introduce you to my roommates....

Here's Mandy trying to take a Sunday afternoon nap, but smiling for the picture. Mandy and I share a room.


Here is Leslie, who replaced Kelsey as Rikki's roommate, since Kelsey is spending this semester in Florida.


Here is Rikki, looking good as always. It didn't take everyone long to shuck our church clothes and change back into PJ's.


Here are some views of the apartment. We haven't finished decorating yet, so I will put up more pictures once it is complete.




Mine and Mandy's room. This picture is missing the decorations I've already put up on my side and the pile of boxes by the closet that Mandy has yet to unpack.


Rikki and Leslie's room. This shows Leslie's side.


And here is Rikki's side.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Your forest green carpet is awesome.

acl said...

Sweet place lou - home sweet provo home