10.01.2007

Breakin'

A few weekends ago our friends Marni, Lynsey, and Brittany told us about this little music festival going on down on 100 N. The bands were pretty good and we had fun doing that little paint thing with your paper is spinning and you pour colors on....i have no idea what it's called. They were also raffling off a bubble machine. I wish I won it....


This band's singer went off on this awesome dance break in the middle of a song. i wish i had better pictures of it, it was hilarious.


Here are Brittany and Lynsey (on the right). Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Marni.



Of course we ran into Robsters and Adam!


We also ran into Jordan, who now has a big crush on Lyndsi. Probably from dancing in the street with her here.


On our way home we stopped at Smith's and got the 8 boxes of cereal for $8. It was the best deal ever. So of course Jordan made a tower out of all our new cereal boxes.


What could we do then except watch BREAKIN'!? I feel it's my duty to share it with the world, a few people at a time. Everyone needs a little Breakin' in their life. Of course everyone loved it.


Rik and I take a picture of ourselves like this pretty much every time I bust the camera out.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Breakin really is like the best movie ever. I really need to get myself a copy and torture Hank with it.

Ashley said...

Speaking of awesome movies, Ernest goes to Camp was on CMT today. Classic.

acl said...

I'm so glad you are taking it upon yourself to make the world a better place cami - and ashley, ernest is NOT a classic.