1.08.2008

Parka Park

So over break I finally got a chance to get to know my niece, Parker, otherwise known as Parkimus Prime, Parkacite, Parka Park...among others. I suppose it's about time I blogged about her, but it was hard to choose what pictures to use so this blog is extra long. Deal with it!





So much nicer when she's asleep....just kidding! Park is nice all the time. Except when you try to feed her a bottle.


What? Adorable? Why yes, yes she is.



Park has an obsession with hair and holds on tight when she gets it.


What? This isn't Park...How did evidence of Ashley's weird obsession with carebears get in here....?


Back to Park. She lets Uncle David do pretty much anything to her. Like drag her around in Dad's new toolbox.

4 comments:

acl said...

ha you are funny. park is cute. carebears are dumb. love amy

Ashley said...

Parka Park is cute. Come back and hang out with us Aunt Nu Nu!

Ware Family said...

Parkacite?! Love it! I so wish my kids had that much hair as a baby. I guess the rule in our family is wait a year for hair......boo!

Jefe said...

So the fact that Mike is in one of the pictures, holding your niece, is actually...kind of...trippy...for some reason. Just thought i'd mention that. It's like two worlds colliding....