10.29.2007

H A Double L O....

Last Saturday the boys decided to throw a party at their house for Halloween. Please say you know who I'm supposed to be.


Kevin originally had a mustache too, but it kept falling off so he ended up looking up like Abe Lincoln as an Orthodox Jew. Rikki was Lela Lamont from Singing in the Rain (with my jacket as her coat. Thanks grandma.)


Mike....well....Mike was a basketball player from the 70's.


Yes, those are my Kaepa Whoosh volleyball socks.


Before anyone showed up a Postal Service song came on and Rik and I went crazy.



Leslie- probably my favorite costume of the night. Who dresses up as an 80's pregnant workout lady? Everyone kept touching her belly, and some looked disturbed when I would punch it.


Curt, I think Mike could compete with you for sweetest dance moves at the next family party...



Michelle and LJ. They're the reason I'm missing Regina on Friday....I mean honestly, who gets married?



Yeah. Enough said.



Here are all the roommates. Mike Madsen was House, if anyone was wondering. Michelle is included because she's pretty much the mom of the house.


Yessssssss for Halloween.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You can't post those pictures with no explantion. Seriously.

Laurel said...

Chris thought you were a candy cane, but I knew that you must be where's waldo. Looks like fun!