9.16.2006

New Blog

So Ashley IM'd me today and demanded i start a blog. And i decided it's only fair. So here i am (in case you forgot what i look like already. i know it's been a long time...). The M is for Mormon. Because i'm gansta like that (and by gansta i mean Billy told me to).
I guess a good way to start is by introducing my new friends. This is Mandy. She lives down the hall from me. She didn't know what to do today when it started to snow because she's from Georgia ("do i use an umbrella?"). We have the same haircut.
This is Billy. Billy is from Princeton. He is from the same high school as flynn, and it turns out that we might have played together when we were children...weird.
This is Viktor. He's from Ithaca, and i've actually known him since my first year at EFY. This is Trevor. He is also from Ithaca and was in my group first year at EFY. Trevor and I....we go waaay back. We're tight. This is Max. He's from Montana. Max currently holds the record of how many times you can scratch in one game of pool.
This is Parker. He's from Arizona. At first i thought he didn't like me much, but then i realized that Parker doesn't like anyone much. So i guess he hangs out with us because we are the people he dislikes the least....(while looking through pictures i realized i didn't have one of him so i called him a minute ago and told him i needed him. He wasn't very happy with me when he saw that i wanted him for a picture. Consider yourself lucky that there's even a picture of him on here at all).
This is Skeletor. I lost my key the second day i was here, and then i lost the loan key (but found it again). After losing my keys the second time, Billy decided to make me a key chain. He made this hand out of wire, and though it used to be just some wire, it has become like another person ever since Viktor named it Skeletor (from the old cartoon He-Man). OK, maybe not like another person, but it is still very amusing to play with when we are just sitting around because you can position the fingers any way you want (nothing inappropriate of course...that's against the honor code). Pretty much...i'm never going to lose my keys ever again.

2 comments:

acl said...

love love love the blog - and also having a funny sister and also that you are a freshman at BYU ha ha. and also that you have at least one girl friend.
kisses - amy

Kathy Clay said...

Boys boys boys thats all I see!!!love,
mom