9.19.2006

Mabey's

On sunday I was invited to eat at the Mabey's house, so Jeff picked me up and we went to church at their family ward and then to Camille Mabey's single's ward (down the street...). Then Scott and Laura made a delicious Sunday dinner called Benny Hauna's (spelling?) after the restaurant you can get it from. Apparently it is a tradition that started with our two families when Mom and Dad lived in Sandy. Here are Scott and Laura.



Jeff MabeyJeff's room mates also came along for the food. This is Eric.
And Mike. They are amusing.

Scott and Camille.
And of course my favorite part of the house. The drinking fountain. Does anyone else find that amazing/super amusing?So tonight Mandy decided that we needed more decorations for our rooms. She did my name for me. On the bottom of the letters she wrote a message. The last part of it says "Don't wake Camille up early in the morning. She's SCARY!" Mandy found that out this morning when she knocked on my door at 7:30 looking for an eyeliner sharpener. I have a feeling she won't do that again.This is the one i did of hers. I made the letters fit into the mountain range i drew....it's pretty sweet. Notice the Y. You know...for BYU. Duh.

P.S. These are the views from my window. Also pretty sweet.

0 comments: