10.04.2008

What Wedding?

Oh yeah. Mine. HA! How could I forget the longest day of my life? It's just not possible.

Mirbeau was beautiful. Thanks Nic. I was so glad we got to do the luncheon there.


We're hot.


And let's not forget singing happy birthday to Dave. I think he was actually embarrassed. But that's what he got for talking all summer about how he was having a big birthday party that day.



Somehow Dave is in every picture. And thank you, Deanne, for altering my dress. It looked like it was made that way.



The cousins.




Joe so kindly carried me down the stairs. I'm pretty sure I threw up in my mouth a little halfway down.




Ben! Thanks for playing Ben. If you're reading this, you're awesome.


Totally hot, huh.


How could I not share cake with the birthday boy? He liked it.





Um, this is possibly one of the cutest pictures ever. Though I'm not sure I would have said that at the time, since James threw up on my dress TWICE earlier that day.


It was AWESOME having the Palmers there. Thanks so much for flying all the way to NY for the wedding you two! I love you guys.



Thank you everyone who made the wedding amazing. We love you all!

0 comments: