10.25.2008

Days at the Y, Nights with the Wares

You'd think we'd go to the Wares for the food. Or to do our laundry.



But really we just come for this.



And this. Jackson posing. Without being asked to.

How do you like his stache?


I'm totally jealous of their halloween decorations.


This is my favorite part.
Just kidding about that first part! We go because we just love the Wares. Thanks for putting up with us you guys.
Here's kate eating with no hands.
Mike Madsen and the roommates did an open mic night at his house recently. It was fun, but a little too cold to actually perform well...as you can see...

Sadly I didn't get many pictures before my battery died. This is...pretty much it.

5 comments:

Ware Family said...

Wow, those pictures of me are HOT!
Please come over tomorrow you guys, we made more halloween cookies and I don't want to eat them all!

acl said...

yeah i finally get to meet the twins. and they ARE cute!

acl said...

p.s. hi heather!

Lyndsi Shae* said...

camille, you're a cute little wifey.
i miss you back.

Ware Family said...

hi amy!