3.31.2008

Seattle Day One

Mike and I left early last Thursday morning to head to Seattle. This is what we looked like on the road:




Our first stop for gas was in Idaho somewhere, and I couldn't believe that this gas pump was actually functioning. It looks like it's from...I don't know, it's really old.


Mike keeps good company. Just kidding, I slept way more while he was driving.


Washington is pretty!


Idaho...not so pretty. Ok, I guess the mountains are a little pretty.


We finally got there around 8, and Mike met James and Ian. His life will never be the same.




More to come soon!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think road-trips teach you a lot about the rest of your life with someone!

Ashley said...

I love the picture of james and mike. Also Ian has awesome hair...

acl said...

please come back. school sucks - roadtripping to seattle is where its at.love amy