3.01.2008

Good Morning!

So I woke up yesterday and I looked like this. I don't think this angle fully portrays how awesome my hair was.



Here, maybe this will help a little.


We went to Mike's parents' house on Wednesday for Steven to open his mission call. Steven's going to the Cleveland, OH mission. I think I was the closest with a guess of "Minnesota." Before we left Mike got a haircut, so he went up to Thomas's room to get different clothes on, and came down wearing this:


This was after Sister Bready trimmed the bottom, but before she cut the top. I told Mike he should leave it like this.


Susie's spot on the couch. I don't think Mom and Dad would ever let Shadow do this.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is some really awesome hair aunt nunu. I think i am going to have to blog about parker's baby mullet soon.

acl said...

Looks like the bed did your hair today. SWEET (grease)!

acl said...

Cam - you need to post so I don't have to look at that picture everytime I check your blog. ps it made curt laugh really hard.