11.12.2007

New Camera!

Not much has happened recently, but the main reason for my decline in blogging has been the breaking of my camera. I've been using Mike's but it just hasn't been the same. So when it broke, I took it to Best Buy (thank you service contract) and they sent it in to get fixed. And then a week ago I got a call from Dad saying that Best Buy was going to replace my camera with a NEW ONE. So pretty much I have a new Sony Cybershot and everyone I know is jealous of me. And of course I am now taking a ridiculous amount of pictures again (I have to try out all the features, ok!?) Blogger, here I come.

Trying out the Burst Mode.


Dinner at Gandolfo's.


Leslie taking pictures of herself (I've taught her well).


The Poetry Game at the hospital cafe with Leslie, Jeff, Mike, Mike and Carrie.



Some samples of our excellent poetry (one person starts, you throw your napkin in, pull out one you haven't written on and write the next line until everyone has written a line for each poem).

Mike said to me "Waz up Brotha"
He replied, "I saw her last night, how is yo motha?"
I'm eating a chili dog, smothered!
What? A napkin? Nah, I'm cova'd.
Now what about that money you owe me?
Pull out the greens, come on just show me.

Rappin' poems foo! If that's what you're into
Rhyming sucks boo hoo hoo
Rhyming sucks? Well so do you
What say ye chaps, how about a clue?
Clue? That game is better than gold gilded poo.
Woops, I think I fed that to Mike and Jeff too.

Compton Son, what what!
Holy snikies, son, look at your butt
It's big and hairy and I think there's a mole
That must be awkward to scratch right by the hole

Cami told me she has bad gas
It's amazing though, she passes it with class
She does it so well, even Mike's oblivious
When she rips, he thinks the smell is his
So he sits there quiet pretending not to smell
Then she finally confesses and Mike says "What the..."

Yeah. They get pretty random.

Mike with his girls, money, and bling.





This is a funny new development: Mike wrestled in high school yet Leslie thinks she can take him. So now they wrestle and it's REALLY entertaining. Mike can take her down using only one arm, but it doesn't stop her from trying. Leslie- you're going to have to starting lifting a lot more boxes at the Cannon Center to take Mike down.


Leslie has a fear of being strangled or something, so she freaks out any time anything comes near her neck. Not really good for wrestling....

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

I MISS THE POETRY GAME