6.10.2009

NY

Two days after being home from Asia I hopped a plane from Utah to NY to see the fam and help put together a bridal shower for my brother's fiance, Kristine. Yes, I will blog about Asia, but it will probably be in between other blogs, so you'll have to wait.

After just being in Japan, this is what was for dinner my first night in NY. Of course. My whole family loves sushi. I think Mike is kind of disgusted at how much sushi I can down in one sitting.


And, of course, the real reason for going(no offense Kristine and Dave): the babies. They couldn't get enough of Shadow, and he couldn't get away from them fast enough. He stayed in his kennel a lot of the time rather than be where they could reach him.


Ian's sweet costumes.


And falling asleep in random places.


All the grandchildren LOVE their grandparents. Like...a ridiculous amount.


The bridal shower. Can you tell we're related? And who thought I couldn't get everyone in the picture?






James loves steamrolling.


I think he was still a little shocked after Aunt Ashley steamrolled him.




Oh yeah....this. Dad got a catamaran where you can trapeze off the side and hang out over the water. So I was trapezing when a big gust of wind surprised me, the boat tipped up, my foot slipped, and I fell over the top onto the jib. And got this.

0 comments: