1.17.2009

Home Sweet Home

I don't think I've ever put photos of our apartment on here, for those of you who haven't been here. I'm hoping to add a little color to it still, but here it is so far....

The kitchen


We bought this table off of Craig's List and Mike sanded it, stained it and put a finish on it over the summer. It looks awesome.


The living room


We love all the dark-stained built in shelves.


Our bedroom...

My closet with a storage space above it


Mike's closet and the storage space above.


Our tiny and disgusting bathroom


This is one of my favorite parts of the apartment. The french doors separating our bedroom from the living room



So...that's it. Our home. For now.

1 comments:

acl said...

Your house is really really cute. I especially like the stuff on your dresser next to the bed.