10.27.2006

Mom and Dad's Visit

So, because mom and dad love me the most and just couldn't wait til thanksgiving to see me, they both came out this past week and spent some time with me. It was nice to see them, but i'm not gonna lie (and they understand of course), college is college without them. But we had fun while it lasted!

Saturday afternoon...
Sunday after church.Sunday night- dinner at the Mabey's. Mmm, real food! Of course i brought some back with me.
Tuesday night Dad took Mom, me, and some friends out to Macaroni Grill. It was lots of fun, they all thought dad was funny (of course they loved you too mom). Here is Mandy, Leslie, Me, Billy, and Rikki. Dad called Leslie a camel as an apology to the waitress for Leslie calling her over every two seconds to fill up her water glass. Nice, Dad.
Everyone was cracking up as the waitress brought out a piece of cake for me- Rikki told her it was my birthday. Brat.

1 comments:

acl said...

What a fun weekend! I miss you guys. btw what shirt is that in the last picture - super cute.